Our Weekend Update {1}

We had such a wonderful weekend.  We were supposed to be in Concord on Saturday making pies for an upcoming wedding this weekend, but neither of us wanted to go (my parents weren't in town, either), so we stayed home.  We can't remember the last Saturday that we spent at home, it was delightful. 

 I packed up a picnic (sandwiches, pasta salad, chips and pudding) and we headed to the park.  

It was so nice to sit and hang out with my little girl while Matt played disc with Barley.

  The rest of the day was spent doing a whole lot of nothing, and I loved it!

Sunday we drove up to Dinkey Creek with Matt's family.  My FIL grew up going there when he was younger and Matt hasn't been in 20 years.  I love that I finally got a chance to go there, and I can't wait to go camping up there with the family, it is beautiful!!
what a fun time to hang out with Daddy!

We're so glad Aunt Brittany got the day off!

Brooklynne loved having her feet in the water even though it was so cold!

 Grandpa was silly and put a leaf on B's head.
We also slid down waterfalls and went cliff jumping

They had to build a dam, it's tradition!

B ate rocks while Daddy built the dam.

all done!

Our whole family!
We had such a wonderful day, and we are so blessed to be a part of such a wonderful family!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts