21 weeks!

Brooklynne is 21 weeks old, and it has been the best 21 weeks of our lives.  She is such a fun little girl, and already has so much personality, which I knew would happen, but it's crazy that she's already showing some of that personality.  She's super fun to be around, and is almost always happy.  She is growing up so quickly, and I love that I get to watch her grow up!  
I got her this rocking chair at the thrift store, and I'm hoping to paint it white to match her crib.
I gave her green beans on Friday, but I think she was too tired and hungry for them, she just put up a fight the whole time, so I just nursed her instead.  I tried the green beans again last night, and she loved them.  I'm still adding rice cereal to her veggies because the veggie by itself was too thin for her.
She has mastered the art of rolling from her back to her tummy, she had been trying to do it for a few weeks now, but always got stuck by her arm underneath her, but has now figured out how to pull her arm out from underneath her.
She continues to amaze us every day, we are so blessed!


Comments

Popular Posts