More News!!

Matthew and I had our ultrasound this past Thursday and it went very well. We got to see so much of our little baby, and it was such a blessing to watch the baby move around. Watching the heart beat was way incredible and quite crazy. We wanted to find out the sex of the baby, but we wanted to wait until we were with both of our families, so we had the ultrasound tech (Marcia) tell us when that part was coming and we turned our heads.
She wrote the gender on a piece of paper and put it into an envelope and that night we went out for dessert with my parents and Matt's family and had the waitress write the gender on our dessert so we all found out at the same time.
I was hoping for this, but didn't want to get my hopes up, but we are so very excited!! Her name is Brooklynne Julianna Lung, Lynne for my mother in law and Julianna for my little sister, and we couldn't be more excited (Matt has two brothers, so they've all really been wanting a girl)!!
Thank you to both of our families for coming with us and Thanks to BJ's who were super accommodating and so excited with us!!

Love,
Matt, Annalisa and Brooklynne

Comments

Popular Posts