Our Christmas

It's obviously been a while since I posted, but with the holidays, work, baby and everything else, I've been extremely busy so I apologize for my lacks of posts!  

We had a wonderful Christmas and New Years, so let me fill you in on what we've been up to!

The week before Christmas we took Brooklynne back to Bass Pro Shop to get pictures with Santa, and it was a lot of fun.  Even though it was 3 days before Christmas, it wasn't too busy, we only had to wait for a half an hour before we got to see him.  Again, Brooklynne did such a good job and loved sitting on his lap.


Our lovely Christmas tree!

Brooklynne's cookies, milk and thank you not for Santa, and our little girl on Christmas eve by the tree.

Barley on Christmas morning checking out the goodies from his stocking...he was the cutest thing, and so excited about each and every thing in the stocking!

my father in law and I got to sing a duet on Christmas morning for church, here's the link if you want to watch the video:

I decided to just leave B in her Christmas jammies for church because they were so cute!  She loves playing with her daddy!!

We waited to open presents until almost 1 pm because Matt's brother's fiance wasn't able to come until then, so by the time she got there, it was time for Brooklynne to go down for a nap.  We opened presents and then when B woke up she opened hers.  She got her very first Ken doll and so many other fun things, Santa brought her some awesome presents too including the Little People Nativity Scene (which I was really hoping she would get).
I worked Christmas night and luckily it wasn't too busy (yay for Holiday pay)

We saw Sherlock Holmes on Monday morning, it was so good!!

four generations

We drove to Fresno on Tuesday morning and got to spend some time with the family down there, and it was so nice, I absolutely love the family that I've been blessed to marry into!


Brooklynne got a new toy from Matt's aunt, and she is loving it more than anything ever!!


We got to spend this last weekend in Concord at my parents house.  We celebrated Christmas on Saturday morning

 Christmas breakfast

My dad read the Christmas story and then we opened presents. 

Saturday afternoon we went to the Oakland zoo and it was so much fun!  Brooklynne loved seeing all the animals. We saw the lions, tigers, monkeys, birds, snakes, a warthog, goats, zebras, elephants, camels, giraffes, alligators, and so many others!  She absolutely loved the petting zoo area and got to pet the goats and sheep (the pygmy goats are so cute!).

This is how Baby B stayed warm.

I love how our Christmas card turned out!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, I hope you all had wonderful holidays!!











Comments

Popular Posts