Maternity Photos with my Fourth Baby

While pregnant with our fourth child, I had the delight of having my maternity photos taken by Giana Silva Photography. She's taken so many of our family photos over the years, so I was very thankful she could take my maternity pictures. Not only does she do such a good job, but she's the sweetest! We met at this incredible field with tons of oak trees, where we had done family photos last year with my husbands family. We had gotten some rain in December, so it was so nice and green, while the trees were still in the middle of winter, it was an incredible contrast with the setting sun. I found my dress on amazon, and my sweet friend made my flower crown. My coat was borrowed from another friend, and the kids said I looked like a bear! 













 

Comments

Popular Posts