Menu Plan Monday

Man, as much as I LOVE having my menu planned, sometimes planning it is so frustrating!  I like to have variety in our diets, but sometimes I feel so uncreative, and I can't think of anything.  It's also hard being on such a small budget ($40 a week) to plan anything that's fun and different, because usually the ingredients aren't things I have on hand or things I can afford.  Anyways, Matt enjoys what I cook and I try to mix it up for the most part.  We're having salad every night this week because my in-laws gave us some lettuce that HAS to be used right away.   Here's our menu for the week:

Monday 
Peas
Salad
Watermelon

Tuesday
Taco Salad
Watermelon

Wednesday
Hawaiian Pizza
Salad

Thursday
Roasted Tomato Pasta
Salad

Friday
Tomato Bruschetta
Salad

Saturday
French Fries

Sunday
Buttered Pasta
Salad

What's on your menu this week?  Anything that doesn't require expensive ingredients?  

Come back on Wednesday, I'm going to be talking about my struggles with house cleaning and I will be posting my first printable!!

Comments

  1. Great post, I have seen excellent expression in your writing. Being at the top for so many years is not as simple to do as it looks.
    filter papers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing nice information with us. I like your post and all you share with us is up-to-date and quite informative. syringe filters

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am seeking more information on the rules and restrictions for camping at River Island in Central Falls.
    buddhist circuit tourist train
    golden chariot train cost

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog inspires me every time when I read it. I love reading blogs. I don't excite always by reading blog posts. But in your blog I find something that implies in blogging. bed bugs control Delhi
    best pest control in Noida

    ReplyDelete
  5. It all started with a vision and our love for our furry friends. We live & breath our brand every single day. We share our thoughts and pictures on social media daily. We share our advice and expertise on our Frenchie Blog.

    if you want more just look here "French Bulldog"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts