9/11 and my parents anniversary

Today we honor those that have given their lives on this day 11 years ago.  We honor those families that have lost a part of them because of this day 11 years ago.  We honor them and we pray for them.  I could not imagine what the families of those lost are going through today, what they go through every day, but especially today.  I posted last year about what I remembered from that day, but I hope I never forget those things.  I want to remember that day when my children ask what I was doing.  


Happy 36th Anniversary to my parents, what an inspiration they are to SO many people.  They are a blessing to not only me and my family, but to everyone they come in to contact with!  Their marriage is their biggest testimony of the love and constant watch-care that the Lord has provided for them, and they live every day as that testimony.  Thank you so much mom and dad!  Thank you for the love that you have for all of your children and grandchildren, but more importantly, the love you have for each other and the example that you gave to each of us every day!!  We love you so much!!


Comments

  1. Online calculator to convert money and currency using today exchange rate.
    if you want more just look here "convert money calculator"

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are an art lover probably wherever you go, you want to always visit art galleries. The National Art Gallery of Tirana in Albania it is not only cultural but also inspirational. Definitely a must-visit!!

    if you want more just look here "Albanian Art"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a Great Information about World Day its exceptionally pleasant educational post. a debt of gratitude is in order for the post. glass fibre filters

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for sharing resulting, final function of the very good points. I would like to visit again this post. Carry on sharing it. vials for hplc

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sharing your blog, I am almost done with watching Dynasty, and it is a real good show to watch. best hospital in Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grupo Arga Detectives es un Despacho de Detectives privados ubicado en el Centro de la Ciudad de Madrid experta en todo tipo de Investigaciones privadas acorde a la Ley; llevamos desarrollando tareas de investigación privada para particulares y empresas con un éxito rotundo desde nuestros comienzos.

    if you want more just look here "Investigador privado Sevilla"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing of some of the articles we read this one article is very interesting for us, I like it.
    Vacate Cleaning Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Arga Detective Agency has been for many years,
    developing research as detectives in the field of the community of Madrid, nationally and internationally. Our experience and recognition guarantee us as the most prestigious Detective Agency in Spain

    if you want more just look here "private investigator marbella"

    ReplyDelete
  9. We remind you that the consultation is always free. A qualified professional will gladly assist you and guide you throughout the process. Benefit from our great prices of computer experts in Madrid at the best quality.

    if you want more just look here "informático forense"

    ReplyDelete
  10. My brother suggested I might like this website. He was entirely right. This post actually made my day. You cannot imagine simply how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!
    palace on wheels price
    maharaja express train

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff on your post. pest control Delhi
    home cleaning services in Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  12. All K managers are composed of 20 managers who work and are high-quality educated managers. It is a place full of uniqueness differentiated from other companies. From the thoughts and perspectives of your customers, K's business trip massage
    Because it is an operational strategy, the satisfaction of managers is high, so if you believe and call me, thank you

    if you want more just look here "Ulsan Branch Massage Ulsan Branch"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts