Tuesday, September 11, 2012

9/11 and my parents anniversary

Today we honor those that have given their lives on this day 11 years ago.  We honor those families that have lost a part of them because of this day 11 years ago.  We honor them and we pray for them.  I could not imagine what the families of those lost are going through today, what they go through every day, but especially today.  I posted last year about what I remembered from that day, but I hope I never forget those things.  I want to remember that day when my children ask what I was doing.  


Happy 36th Anniversary to my parents, what an inspiration they are to SO many people.  They are a blessing to not only me and my family, but to everyone they come in to contact with!  Their marriage is their biggest testimony of the love and constant watch-care that the Lord has provided for them, and they live every day as that testimony.  Thank you so much mom and dad!  Thank you for the love that you have for all of your children and grandchildren, but more importantly, the love you have for each other and the example that you gave to each of us every day!!  We love you so much!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment