Baby Shower #1

My mom, sister and dear friend hosted a shower for me yesterday.  It was a wonderful time, and I was so blessed by every woman who came.  Brooklynne is already loved by so many people.  Thank you to every single lady that was there, or who wanted to be there.  We love you all so much!  Here are a few pictures from the day, I didn't get many on my camera.  

The food table: cinnamon rolls, blackberry coffee cake muffins

Scrapbook paper wreath for the door

Kristy Nass cinnamon rolls...so yummy!!

More food on the table: 4 different kinds of breakfast casseroles

Pink candies in one of my owl dishes along with the favor every guest received: a white chocolate covered oreo.

My mom and sister, they're wonderful!!

Another pregnant friend, she's due the end of March.

A cute outfit Brooklynne received, and my wonderful mother in law recording all the wonderful gifts.  


Comments

Popular Posts