Baby Shower #2

The ladies of my church hosted a wonderful shower for me yesterday, and again, I felt so honored!  Thank you to every woman who came, you are all such a blessing!
Love,
Annalisa

Delicious food gorgeously displayed

Holy smokes, that's a lot of gifts!!

They had a "wisdom tree" and the each of the ladies wrote down a piece of wisdom for me, it was very sweet!

My good friend Jessica.  She and her husband Stephen were the other couple in our childbirth class, and she's wonderful!  She's due with baby Tynlee on March 18th, and we can't wait to meet her!!


My lovely hostesses and me: Lori, Alita and Jessa hosted the shower and they did such an amazing job...I loved all of it!!

Alicia, (another pregnant friend) made this for Brooklynne's door!!

My lovely, wonderful mother-in-law, Brooklynne's Grandma!!

My lovely, excited (obviously) mother, Brooklynne's Nana!


Comments

Popular Posts