Happy New Year

This year, 2011, we will have a baby, become parents, change lots of diapers, get a little bit of sleep, and many more things.  We are super excited to meet little Miss Brooklynne, and we only have 28 days until full term and 49 days until our due date.  I have been sick for the past three weeks, which has been pretty hard, but I'm happy to say that the pregnancy is still going great, and Brooklynne is a super active baby.  

A lot has happened since I last posted; we got to go to Southern California for a weekend, and spend time with friends down there.  I had said that we were going to go to Disneyland, but decided to wait until I'm not pregnant and we can go on more rides.  We had a wonderful, slightly relaxing time and seeing friends we haven't seen in a while was a delight.  We also got to go up to my brother and sister-in-laws house in Washington for Christmas.  All 20 of my family members were there, and it was a crazy, fun time!  The drive up and down were not the best part...I was crammed in the back seat with my 45 lb dog on my lap for 13 hours.  I drove up with my parents on Monday and Matt flew up on Thursday, and it was such a blessing to be able to spend time with everyone.  


Coming up this month we have high school winter camp, 2 baby showers and a wedding with a five tier cake for one of my best friends.  Should be exhausting and fun!!



Love, 
Matt, Annalisa and Brooklynne

Comments

Popular Posts