Maternity Pictures

Matthew and I had our maternity pictures taken by the lovely Giana with G.S.Photography (giasphotography.blogspot.com) at Dry Creek Park in Modesto.  It was chilly and cloudy, but a good time. Thank you so much for taking the pictures, Giana.  We love them!

As of yesterday, I am 35 weeks pregnant with 13 days until I'm full term and 34 days until the due date.  We're very excited to meet our little girl, but we want her to stay in there as long as she can (I'd rather be overdue than early)!!  I'm still pretty comfortable, but I'm definitely having trouble getting out of Matt's car (it's low), putting my socks on and washing dishes (I have to be so far from the sink).  I have one more baby shower at our church this coming weekend (the 22nd), which I'm very excited about, and one more childbirth class.  Thank you all for your support!

Love,
Matt, Annalisa and Brooklynne








Comments

Popular Posts