Our Weekend Update {16}

It's been since December since I've posted a weekend update, but now that the holidays and Brooklynne's birthday party are done (what a relief), I felt a need to post again.  We had such a wonderful weekend, for quite a few reasons.  Brooklynne's first birthday was on Thursday and I enjoyed spending that day with her and making cupcakes for her 12 month pictures, Thursday night we went out to dinner as a family to celebrate her birthday.  We went to BJ's which is special to us for a few reasons, it's where we had our "gender reveal party" and found out that Brooklynne was a girl, and her initials are BJ, so it's fun, and we love their food!!  B was such a good girl and had fun hanging out with us!
Going into BJ's with her birthday hat on!

The birthday girl!

Ready to order her birthday dinner!

in her seat waiting for her food.


mmmm...mini corn dogs (so good) and fries...she was in heaven, notice the little hand grabbing at some grub?!?!

yumm
such a happy baby!

Girl loves her water!

They even brought her a pizookie with a  candle in it for her birthday dessert and we sang "Happy Birthday" to her.

She would have eaten the whole thing if we weren't there.

We had her birthday party on Friday night so I spent the whole day getting ready for that.  I can't wait to get the pictures back from our photographer and I will do a post once we get them back.
I've been wanting to paint her toe nails for a while but Matt said I had to wait until she was a year old, and now that she is, we painted them...they are so cute!


A couple of months ago a friend from MOPs gave us this car, and we've been keeping it in the shed waiting for her birthday, and man does she love it?!  She loves to climb in and out of it and shut the door and honk the horn, it is just so cute!





 Sunday we had church then Matt's family came over for lunch then we walked to the frozen yogurt shop with them
She's wondering why had water isn't in the cup holder




I could barely eat any of it myself because she wanted all of it...blackberry cheesecake frozen yogurt with graham cracker crumbs (I want more now)!!

I forgot to bring her jacket so we used Matt's flannel and rolled up the sleeves, she wasn't especially please with the idea.

We had such a wonderful weekend, and I am hoping to post the pictures from her party very soon!

Comments

Popular Posts