6 weeks? WHAT?!?!?!?!

My little girl is 6 weeks old today, and she just keeps getting cuter and cuter every day!  She's holding her head up all the time now, smiling at as, watching us (she definitely knows her mommy and daddy), and her newest thing as of today is that she rolled over.  I was taking pictures of her in the backyard on the grass and she had been lying on her stomach, and I wanted to get some of her on her tummy, so I moved her.  I don't think she liked the feeling of the grass on her face, because I moved her to her stomach, and right away she pushed herself over.  I tried two more times, and both times she pushed herself over, it was super precious!



My sister in law and her three kids got here today, and are staying until Friday.  My brother is the youth pastor for a church in Washington and took his youth kids to Mexico for spring break, so Wendy came down with the kids, stopping at her parents house in Oregon, Bethany and Jason's house in Eureka and my parents house in Concord, and drove over here today.  We had a wonderful afternoon hanging outside in the beautiful weather, making fresh lemonade and the kids had fun playing tag and hide n' seek.  What a blessing it is to have family here, and a blessing for Brooklynne to meet more of her cousins!!





Comments

Popular Posts