Our Weekend Update (7)

We had a pretty busy weekend with it starting on Friday evening with me baking cakes.  As some of you know I have a small cake business, and I had two orders for this weekend.  I had a baptism cake for Saturday and a birthday cake for Sunday and with the combination of the two of them, it took up a lot of my Saturday.


Luckily I was able to take a few breaks to hang out with Matt and B.  

 This is what I found when I came in to her room after her nap...her standing up in her crib.  
Luckily Matt was able to take B on a walk during the afternoon so I could get a lot done!

On Sunday we skipped church because I had to finish the cake and then we went to DelOsso Family Farms Pumpkin Patch in Lathrop.  It was crazy busy, but since we got there at 5 people were starting to leave.
Uncle Jared loves to hold B, and it's so cute!

Matt wanted to hold her the entire time and wouldn't let me hold her at all (except when he went in the haunted house).

I got a little time with the girl!

Brooklynne loved banging on the pumpkin, but didn't want to look at the camera very much, but I can't really blame her, pumpkins sound so cool!

Evan brought a girl, so the girls finally outnumbered the boys since we had Brooklynne on our side (that's right boys, we win!)

Again, girlie didn't want to look at the camera, but apparently rocks are super fun!

cutest person ever award goes to B!!

baby girl, you are way too cute!

Sorry Husband and Evan, but Jared definitely got the "pose cool and jump" memo, but apparently you guys didn't.

wearing her pretty pumpkin hat at the pumpkin patch!

We had a wonderful time at the pumpkin patch, and even went through the massive corn maze at night.  We decided not to get pumpkins because they were a bit pricey, but we'll get them before Halloween!!  

Now for our news which is not pregnancy related.  I recently applied for a job at Starbucks, which I previously worked at for 5 years, and I got it.  I started today with my first re-hire shift, so Matt took the day off.  It's at a 24 hours store so I'll be working the graveyard shift 4 nights a week, and I'm really excited about it.  The main reason I'm doing this is because we need another income, and this will allow me to be home with Brooklynne every day which is truly the most important thing for Matthew and me.  We have prayed about this and know it's the direction in which the Lord is taking us in, but it will be an adjustment!

Comments

Popular Posts