Menu Plan Monday

Monday:
Meatball Sub Sandwiches
Salad

Tuesday:
Taco Salad

Wednesday:
Hawaiian Pizza
Salad (obviously my go-to...I love it)

Thursday:
Summer Veggie Tian (this will be a trial, but I will post a recipe if it's good)
Buttered Pasta

Friday:
Chili
Cornbread
Salad

Saturday:
Hamburgers
Sweet Potato Fries (oven style)
Cooked Carrots

Sunday:
Roast Chicken
Roast Veggies (potatoes, carrots, onions)
Bread

That is what I have scheduled for this week! What's on your menu?

I've obviously been slacking on blogging (almost 2 months since my last post). I'm not going to say what I usually say because I don't know if I will ever be better at posting. When I wasn't working, I absolutely LOVED blogging, it made me happy, but once I started working, it became one of the hardest parts of my day!! I thank you all for understanding and not hating me (or maybe you do). I do have some posts that will be going up soon. I started using a home management binder, which we love, so I want to share that with you. But also, I want to share with you all how I'm able to shop for a family of three on $40 a week (including everything).

I think I broke Husbands computer. We went on a walk on Sunday night (wonderful), but I accidentally spilled a bit of my latte on it and now the right side (delete, return and shift) doesn't work, which are basically the most important keys. So I'm writing this post on my phone. Anyway, I have tons to fill you all in on, and hopefully will soon!! God bless!!

Comments

Popular Posts