Menu Plan Monday

This week is going to be interesting and very busy!  We have a lot of big events that we're involved in next week, but I'm going to be at my parents all week, so I have to have everything done this week...ugh.  That includes tons of decorations (edible and not), cakes, cupcakes, and other things...should be fun!  Luckily my menu is all planned for the week, my rom is clean, laundry done and house vacuumed...so I can focus on these other tasks!  With that said, here's our menu:

Monday
(this was supposed to be Sunday's dinner, but I was sick Saturday night so meals got pushed back)
Pancakes
Bacon
Fruit

Tuesday:
Nachos
Salad

Wednesday:
Pepperoni Pizza
Salad

Thursday:
Vegetable Tian (I will take pictures of the process this time and post it...SOOO GOOD)
Buttered Pasta

Friday:
Salad with Chicken, Black Beans, and Corn (our go-to salad...anyone want me to post a recipe?)
Biscuits

Saturday:
Matt's company is having a BBQ, but I don't know what we have to bring

Sunday:
I'm really hoping for leftovers from the BBQ because that's what I'm planning on...we'll see, if people offer leftovers to be taken home, we always say yes!

I'm looking forward to each of these meals, and all of them are pretty low in prep and time consumption which will make it easier for the busy week!  What's on your menu this week?  Have you started menu planning??  I hope some of you have!

Comments

Popular Posts