night time notes

For the past few months my husband has been doing the sweetest thing for me every night I work.  He picks out my jammies and hangs them in the bathroom.  He also gets my robe and slippers and puts those in the bathroom so I don't have to worry about any of it at 5 in the morning after I've showered and I'm completely wiped out and just want to go to bed.  He then writes me a note. Now let me tell you, my husband isn't the most romantic guy, which I've gotten used to, but these night time things have brought out a super romantic side of him and I look forward to it every night.  I love to see the jammies that he's picked out, but I especially love my notes!!  He puts them in a box and sits it on top of the toilet seat cover and it's literally the best part of working nights (if not the only good part)!  I really wanted to share some of them, and I got approval from him for the ones I am sharing...he's just amazing!!  I love you Matthew, you make me so happy!


 on a bread bag tie

he even draws pictures some times.






again, my husband is amazing...thanks for all the notes, babe!!

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh, this is the sweetest thing ever! He certainly sounds like a keeper! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts