Wednesday, July 18, 2012

night time notes

For the past few months my husband has been doing the sweetest thing for me every night I work.  He picks out my jammies and hangs them in the bathroom.  He also gets my robe and slippers and puts those in the bathroom so I don't have to worry about any of it at 5 in the morning after I've showered and I'm completely wiped out and just want to go to bed.  He then writes me a note. Now let me tell you, my husband isn't the most romantic guy, which I've gotten used to, but these night time things have brought out a super romantic side of him and I look forward to it every night.  I love to see the jammies that he's picked out, but I especially love my notes!!  He puts them in a box and sits it on top of the toilet seat cover and it's literally the best part of working nights (if not the only good part)!  I really wanted to share some of them, and I got approval from him for the ones I am sharing...he's just amazing!!  I love you Matthew, you make me so happy!


 on a bread bag tie

he even draws pictures some times.






again, my husband is amazing...thanks for all the notes, babe!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is the sweetest thing ever! He certainly sounds like a keeper! :)

    ReplyDelete