Our Weekend and Menu Plan Monday

It's Monday again, and as usual, I don't want to go back to work tonight.  I'm very proud of what I've accomplished today.  If you know me, you know what I'm not a clean freak, but I'm happy to say, that laundry is done, bathrooms are clean, our room is clean, living room is organized and vacuumed, and my kitchen is cleaned.  I also got a lot of miscellaneous junk/papers thrown away.  This weekend we had the wonderful opportunity to go fruit picking at my friends house, she has a small orchard in her front yard.  We picked plums, peaches, nectarines, and like 4 apricots (they were mostly gone).  I froze all the peaches for smoothies, and made a few desserts with the plums, and I'm hoping to finish the plums tomorrow, I just have to figure out what I want to do with them (maybe freeze half for smoothies and can half as jam).  
Scroll to the bottom if you just want our menu.

Brooklynne really enjoyed the fruit

I really like him, and I love how this photo turned out.

showing off her snack from Starbucks.

coffee free vanilla bean frappuccino with java chips...tastes like cookies and cream ice cream...SO YUMM!!

more cookie, please!

On Sunday we walked to our Dave Ramsey class because Matt's car died on me the night before.  In total, our walk/run was 8.4 miles, long and exhausting but so wonderful to spend that much time with Matt.

we were hungry after our first half of the walk and our class so we picked up some Jamba Juice.  I posted this photo because Matt really liked it.

girl loved her first Jamba Juice.

She was pretty annoyed when I took it away from her.  We had a wonderful weekend and it was finished by lunch at my in-laws and then naps for all of us!

This weeks menu:

Monday:
Bean and Cheese Burritos with homemade tortillas
Salad

Tuesday:
Black Bean Burgers
Oven Fries
Salad

Wednesday:
Thin Crust Mini Pepperoni Pizzas
Salad

Thursday:
Southwest Chicken Salad
Tortilla Chips
Corn Bread with Honey Butter

Friday:
Roast Chicken
Roast Veggies
Bread

Saturday:
Hot Dogs 
Baked Beans 
Pasta Salad

Sunday:
Lasagna
French Bread 
Salad

What are you making this week? Have you started menu planning yet?  Any success stories??

Comments

Popular Posts