8 weeks old!

My child is 8 weeks old today...CRAZY!  Her neck keeps getting stronger every day, and it's so much fun to watch her hold her head up.  She's also tracking all the time, and really enjoys watching Daddy.  She gets upset when I do floor exercises during my workout, but loves when I do jumping jacks.  She's still sleeping very well, and the doctor told us it's time to put her in her crib for bed time since she's sleeping so long, so we'll be trying it out tonight.  She loves to be in her car seat, go on walks, take car rides, and sit on her boppy.  She sleeps so much better if she's swaddled and if she's fussy, or crying at all, we just swaddle her and she automatically calms down.  She loves her noise maker, and any noise we make that sounds like it, including the loud vacuum doesn't seem to bother her at all).  Matthew and I are so blessed with such an incredible girl, and we look forward to every day with her!!


I had a hard time deciding which pictures to put on her "week" picture, so here are the other cute candidates!!  My girl is such a cutie!!

Comments

Popular Posts