Fun time with the Nasses

We had a wonderful day with Wendy and the kids here on Thursday, as well.  We started the day off with pancakes for breakfast, and then walked to Starbucks.


Brooklynne loved hanging out with her cousins, and Brianna and Erica wanted to hold her the hold her the whole time and they were both so good with her.  It was such a blessing to be able to spend three days with them! 




Since Bob and his team took I-5 to go back home they said we could meet up with them in Lathrop, so we drove up there this afternoon so Wendy and the kids were able to caravan with them, and Bob was able to meet Brooklynne, and I'm so glad he did.  I wish I could have had more time with him (I wish he lived closer), but it was a blessing to see him for a little while, but we don't get to see them again until Thanksgiving.  I am so blessed to have such an incredible family, and Brooklynne is so blessed with such incredible aunts and uncles.  She has officially met all 5 of her aunts, all 6 of her uncles, and all 8 of her cousins.  She is a loved little girl!!  



Comments

Popular Posts