15 weeks old!

My little girl is definitely not as little as she used to be.  Just looking at her hands tell me she's grown so much, and as exciting as it is, it's pretty crazy!!  Everyone always say they grow so fast, but you don't realize how fast it's going to go until you're in it, but I wouldn't change any of it, she's absolutely amazing!!  I purchased a swing for B this week, and she loves it.


I had registered for a swing, but didn't receive it, so I decided that I could do without it, but after seeing how much she was enjoying Grandpa's hammock, and how fast she went to sleep, I decided to get one.  I found a used one that matches the bouncy chair we were given (it has owls on it), and she is loving it!  

A couple weeks ago a friend of mine was having a giveaway on her blog for a tutu and hair bow made by another friend of mine (TuTu Cute Bows), so I of course entered, and ended up winning!!  They are so cute, and I had to take multiple pictures of her!!  

Comments

Popular Posts