4 Months Old!

Brooklynne is officially 1/3 of her way done with her first year of being in this world, and I am daily amazed at her, she is just so precious.  After putting her to bed last night I commented to Matt that we were one day closer to her moving out of the house, and I know I'm a dork for thinking about that.  I just love our little girl so much, and thankful for the blessing that she is to this family.  We went over to Grandma and Grandpa's house last night for cupcakes, and had a delightful time.  She's growing so quick and we are just so proud of her.  She does not enjoy rice cereal, but I will be persistent and keep offering it every night, and maybe I'll try this afternoon, and see if it's the time of day that's not working for her.


 Baby Stats:

Weight:
Birth: 6 lbs. 2 oz.
1 Month: 7 lbs. 12 oz.
2 Months: 8 lbs. 14.5 oz.
3 Months: 10 lbs. 11 oz.
4 Months 12 lbs 6.5 oz.

Height:
Birth: 18 inches
1 Month: 20.5 inches
2 Months: 21.3 inches
3 Months: 23 inches
4 Months: 23.5 inches


We take B's "month" pictures on the counter at Grandma and Grandpa's house, but I guess she was a bit too close this time as she rolled over into the "tail" of the 4.  Luckily Grandpa takes half the frosting off anyways, so he ate that one.  Thanks for eating the cupcake, Grandpa!!

Comments

Popular Posts