18 weeks old.

I know this is quite a few days late, but it's better than never, right?  Maybe not, but I'm obviously writing it anyways.  My baby's 18 weeks old.  18 weeks old, people...this is crazy!  She is such a joy, and I love every second.  I have been a busy mommy this past week, which means B has had to entertain herself, and she's done a pretty good job with it.  I had a cookie order and a large wedding order both due on Friday, so I was working on that towards the end of the week and getting over a cold at the beginning of the week, so the times that she wasn't napping, I wasn't able to give her a ton of attention.  She has become such an active baby in the past week.  It seems like she doesn't stop kicking her legs, talking up a storm, and rolling over a ton.  Solids are going okay, but I took a few days off of feeding her solids because of the cake.  I started it again today with some tips from a friend, and she seemed to take in the most she has so far, and it was very encouraging.  I'm hoping she gets it down this week, and if she does, I will be adding some more fun foods.  I'm going to be making my own baby food (easy, and cheap), and I'm hoping to get some made tomorrow!  We are so blessed to have this little miss in our family!


waiting for mom and dad to get done setting up the cake

To see the cake we made, check out www.ninebythirteen.blogspot.com!!

Comments

  1. I miss you, Brooklynne! And you guys as well, Matt and Anna. But seriously, I miss that kiddo.
    Love you! The cakes are looking awesome, btw. I didn't know you were working on Jenny and Chad's stuff, too? Cool!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts