Weekend Update and Mother's Day

Oh man, I truly look forward to the weekends more than I ever have before.  My weekends technically start on Thursday, but I'm exhausted all day Thursday, so Fridays are where it's at!!  Saturday morning I went to the gym and worked out with my amazing friend, Heather, and it was awesome, I've been sore all weekend!  We went to the park that afternoon and played for a little while, but it was so hot!

love her!!





Pointing at Barley.
She took 3 half hour naps and woke up crying each time (they're usually at least 2 hours long), turns out she has 6 teeth coming in. 

Saturday evening we went to Yogurt Mill for dessert, it was delicious.

mmmm...sprinkles, my favorite!!

you and me...makes me happy!

she decided to play with the dirt in the planters.

Sunday morning Matt made pancakes from scratch for me (yum), we went to our first Dave Ramsey class then drove down to Fresno to visit with Grandma and Grandpa

swinging with daddy

playing with Joy, Grandpa's dog.

We love Grandpa!!


So handsome!!

She loved being pulled around in the wagon


this is Matt's grandpa, and I love him very much.  I had three grandfathers, one died in 1995, another in 1997 and the last died in 2001, so I had been without a grandfather for a while.  I am so blessed to have a grandpa again and he's such a good one!!

All the ladies

All the moms!!

My Mother's Day was so wonderful, Matt took care of Brooklynne the entire day, I didn't change a single diaper all day!  She didn't want me to hold her at all, and then last night she was suer cuddly with me when we got home from Fresno, and she's not normally a cuddly girl...it was definitely the perfect ending to our day!  What a blessed mama I am!!

Comments

Popular Posts