13 Weeks Old!

My little pumpkin pie is 13 weeks old as of yesterday.  She also decided that she didn't really feel like sleeping much last night, which made for no fun for mommy!  She hasn't eaten in the middle of the night since 7 or 8 weeks, and she woke up at 4:30 and wouldn't stop fussing till I fed her at 5.  She still woke up super happy though.  

















B gets to go to her very first wedding this weekend, and we're very excited about it.  Uncle Jared's girlfriends sister is getting married, and we're doing the cake...this is my first wedding cake since B came, so I hope it goes well.  I've been working on flowers all week, baked all afternoon today, and frosting starts tomorrow.  I'm hoping to have it all done by tomorrow night so I can sleep in a bit and not worry about it on Saturday.  I'll let you all know how it goes on Sunday!!

Comments

Popular Posts