B's night time routine

Like I talked about in the last post, B has a night time routine.  Her bed time is 9 pm, with her night time routine starting around 8:15 when I feed her.  After she eats I put her jammies on and give her to Matt, he reads a book to her while sitting on the overly huge teddy bear in her room.  I then sing Silent Night to her, and pray with her; I pray part of the prayer my mom used to pray with me every night "I pray that she would grow up to be beautiful inside with the lasting charm of a gentle and quiet spirit." Then I wrap her snuggly in her swaddler and put her in her crib with a blanket.  She goes to sleep so easily, and it's really nice to have her in her crib, Matt mentioned tonight that he loves the she's in there and we don't have to worry about her waking up from the tv.  She's amazing...we're so in love!

I couldn't not post some pictures of these cuties...they're so wonderful!!


Comments

  1. She looks so engaged in the book. That is too cute, what a great routine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rene Russo Celebrity Profile - Check out the latest Rene Russo photo gallery, biography, pics, pictures, interviews, news, forums and blogs at Celebrity Ping!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts