3 Months Old!


This little girl is growing way too fast, and I'm having so much fun!  I realized over the weekend that she definitely needs a bed time.  Matt went to Southern California this weekend, so I slept at my in-laws house on Friday night.  I went to a church service with Jessica on Friday night, and didn't leave until 9:30, so by the time I got home and got our stuff and headed over to their house it was 10:15.  I fed her when I got there, but it was 11 by the time she went to sleep, and she woke up at 4 on Saturday morning.  Saturday night we waited for Matt to get home, so she again went to bed at 11, and woke up at 4:30 on Sunday morning.  Her usual bed time is between 8:30 and 9:30.  She went to bed at 9:15 on Sunday night and slept till 5:30 on Monday, so I'm hoping she's getting back to her schedule!!  Despite all of that, I am loving every minute I get to spend with this little beauty, and I never thought I'd be so blessed.  

Comments

Popular Posts