24 Weeks Old

Oh Brooklynne, you are getting so big.  I am daily amazed at how fast she is growing!  So many of our days just blend together, so it's hard to remember what new things she does, but she continues to LOVE her solid food every day.  I am now feeding her solid foods twice a day, the first around 10 in the morning, and it's oatmeal with apple sauce, and then in the evening at between 6:30 and 7, and she gets a mix of chicken and two different veggies (butternut squash, yams, green beans, peas, and carrots), and she loves it all!  I'm still making all of her food, which I really enjoy doing, but I bought some food for the train ride, so I hope she eats it!
She's now sleeping on her tummy during nap time, and since only one arm is still in her swaddle, she'll sometimes turn over while sleeping.  She's sleeping 10 hours a night, which I'm very thankful for, especially on the nights when I go to bed before 11 pm.  
Our travel plans were changed, so we don't leave till tomorrow, but I am very excited to see my sister and spend a few weeks with her!  


Comments

Popular Posts