from the hospital

For Brooklynne's baby shower, my soon-to-be sister in law's mom gave me a beautiful shadow box with B's name inside.  It's been hanging on B's wall since we got it, and I just couldn't figure out what to put in it, until today.  I found the wrist bands, hat, shirt, and a few other things from the hospital (I'm missing B's band, but I have a spot for it) and arranged them inside the box, and hung it on the wall.  I'm really happy with it, it's just beautiful!!


Contents from left to right: Spoon (a gift from the hospital), name badge from B's bassinet, Matt's and my wrist bands, B's foot prints taken in the hospital, the shirt that B wore while at the hospital, the hat she wore, the clamp that held her tracker on her belly button.  
All the little owls are from her baby showers. 
 I love how it turned out! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts